- DAY 1: Friday - Welcome to Italy!
Upon arrival at Rome airport please proceed through the Passport Control
and collect your luggage inside the customs area. Make your own way to the hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the Eternal City. In the evening, meeting at hotel with tour host which will provide information regarding the program and literature of the destination that are about to be visited and will offer a welcome cocktail and a light dinner.Overnight in Rome.
- DAY 2: Saturday - Breakfast at the hotel. Meet your assistant in the lobby and transfer to Vatican.Meet your guide at Vatican and start your visit. At the end, stop for a lunch ( not included)In the afternoon, continue the exploration of Rome: Piazza del Popolo, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Piazza Navona and Campo dei Fiori. Return to hotel Tonight experience the real Roman food! Meet your assistant in the lobby and walk to the restaurant.Overnight in Rome
- DAY 3: Sunday - Breakfast at the hotel. Today is at leisure. Go explore magnificent Rome and all it has to offer or venture down to the Amalfi coast for the day.
Overnight in Rome.
- DAY 4: Monday - Breakfast at the hotel.Meet your assistant at hotel and transfer to Florence by private coach. The drive itself is a magnificent path along the roads of Tuscany, where it is possible to enjoy the view of hills covered by vineyards, olives tree, small villages and original bell towers. En route stop in Siena, probably Italy's loveliest medieval city. The town offers magnificent masterpieces and incredible views. Upon arrival, enjoy a farmer lunch: Original Tuscan Food: wine tasting with cheese and salami. After lunch, meet your guide and start your visit of Siena. At the end, continue to your final destination. Before arrival, stop in a vineyard in Chianti for a wine tasting. Time permitting, additional stop in Monteriggioni and free time to discover this ancient Templar village with its castle. Late afternoon arrival in Florence.
Free time for dinner. Overnight in Florence.
- DAY 5: Tuesday - Breakfast at the hotel.Meet your guide in the hotel and enjoy a walking tour of the city with Accademia. Lorenzo de Medici transformed Florence into the cradle of the Renaissance by attracting the best artists, architects and writers of the time such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli to whom he commissioned various works. Visit Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio ( from outside), the Dome with Giotto's bell tower ( from outside), Ponte Vecchio. Finally, visit the Accademia and see the masterpiece of Michelangelo: the statue of David. The afternoon is free.Late afternoon, meet the assistant for a 30 minutes sunset walking to explore the hidden Florence. The sunset is spectacular and the best moment for your photos.
At the end, enjoy a tasty Tuscan Dinner in a traditional Trattoria.
Overnight in Florence.
- DAY 6: Wednesday - Breakfast in hotel. The day is at leisure. There are many optional tours available. You many visit Pisa, with its leaning tour, Montepulciano,Cortona, Assisi or even Perugia. Overnight in Florence.
- DAY 7: Thursday - Breakfast in hotel. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Florence train station by private bus where you will board the high speed train to Venice. We will take care of your bags till the train.
Enjoy the ride by high-speed train to Venice.
The city does not have roads and cars but only boats and canals.
It is built on several small islands linked by hundreds of bridges.
Arrival late morning, meet with your tour escort and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon join your guide for a walking: S. Marco Square, Doge Palace, the Rialto Bridge and the Gran Canal. Overnight in Venice
- DAY 8: Friday - Breakfast in hotel. Free Time in Venice. Many optional tours available.
In the evening, meet your assistant for a 45 minutes sunset walking. At the end, enjoy a Venitian Dinner.Overnight in Venice.
- DAY 9: Saturday -Breakfast at the hotel.END OF SERVICES.
For more information please ask our Reservation Agents
1 800 482 5995 / 1 800 621 2259 The Best of Europe |
| 847-8166717 - email@example.com - www.tourcrafters.com |
AutoEurope Tourcrafters 1,LLC - 28085 North Ashley Circle - unit 202 - Libertyville, Illinois 60048 - USA
Mon-Fri: 8AM-6.30PM C.T. - Sat: 9AM-1PM C.T.